Monday, September 13, 2010

Balance

I'm getting there!  My good friend (and former professor) told me to stop the obsession.  She said I should really be able to plan the lessons for the next day or week as Zoe is working on something during our sessions.  Happy to report I am doing  that today.  I stayed up a little late last night reading an excellent book about writing called "The Art of Teaching Creative Writing" and that was it.   I whipped out the week's schedule which is now starting to feel more familiar.

Right now, Zoe is working in her Singapore Math workbook and I'm blogging.  THAT's a first.

Tomorrow should be fun.  Gigi is coming for a visit while we take Haleigh to NC State for an ADD evaluation.  She'll be Zoe's substitute teacher while we're testing.   And Zoe thought she'd have a break....hah!

Time for lunch and recess.  A bike ride is looking like a most excellent idea.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment