Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Amo, amas, amat and all that.

First Latin lesson under my belt and Zoe made the connection.   She can conjugate "amo".  I have red food coloring under my nails from the chemistry experiment today.   This is a lot of work and some part of me must be insane for taking this on.   I am up late working on lessons and there's little down time for my stuff right now.  I like it though.   I haven't thought about an atom or molecule since high school.  Not that I regret that.  

I know what my friend was saying about the work.  You don't get much of a break so don't listen to all the homeschooling Moms out there who say it's always fun.  They're lying.

I don't want to skimp on Zoe's education.  She's getting the full package.  In school from 9:00 to 4:00.   She's taking a spelling quiz right now.  And we haven't even covered history or writing today.

I guess that's the beauty.  We're on our own schedule and we'll get there sooner or later.

She's happy and she says she's wiped.  I must be doing something right.

No comments:

Post a Comment