Wednesday, December 15, 2010

"Love Your Teacher" Day

Apparently, that's today.  Zoe woke up at 6:00 this morning and while I was snoozing away, she was setting up my desk, arranging my breakfast, writing a card and arranging roses in a vase.

I'm speechless.  She couldn't have given me a better gift than the card and the poem she wrote in it.  If there was any second guessing about homeschooling her, it's gone.  I've never seen Zoe so happy.  Thanks Zoe. You're teaching me way more.
This is how I found my desk this morning.
Zoe's Poem

4 comments:

  1. Now how could you not love homeschooling. This says it all. I loved reading this and Zoes poem. Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that is so sweet! Keep up the great work, both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that zoe is one precious thing, melted my heart, imagine what it did to her mamma...you're doing a great job. - Erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable (and I'll bet her sweet Dad, who also appreciated a great teacher helped with the flowers!) You are not only doing a great job as an educator, but are building wonderful relationships with all of your children!

    ReplyDelete